For those of you who want to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 7, currently you can root Exynos-based models of Galaxy Note 7 including the SM-N930F, SM-N930FD, and Korean SM-N930K/S/L. U.S. models based on Qualcomm are not yet supported such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, or Verizon as they have locked bootloaders. If you absolutely want root on your Note 7 and you have AT&T, T-Mobile, or any other GSM carrier in the U.S., you can grab the SM-N930F or SM-N930FD model, which work flawless on GSM networks like AT&T or T-Mobile. (You can grab SM-N930FD on eBay for around $699 also much cheaper.)
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016