Well for those of you pondering what these watches are like, let me give you the low down on specs for those of you tech noobs. The LG G watch features 280×280 pixel LCD IPS screen and 400mAh battery while Gear Live feature 320×320 piexl Super AMOLED screen. To the naked eye, both screens look fairly decent. Gear live is obviously slightly more clearer but I don’t really see any advantages as the pixel difference is not to huge.Battery life?
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016