I haven’t found a reason to use a tablet for a few years so I haven’t really used them much. But recently, I did find a need for tablet, especially navigating cryptocurrency trading sites, which have a lot of small buttons and options in its desktop version. While I can use my Galaxy S8 Plus(my daily driver) to get my trades done, it was simply not efficient as my desktop computer but I needed something like a tablet that would help me trade on the go. Besides that, I have started also reading e-books and obviously tablet helps with reading a lot more than my phablet. So, I got a new tablet, all for the purposes of getting something done such as trading and reading.
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016