I am probably the last person who’s gonna tell you to run Android on HP TouchPad because I think WebOS is so much better already than Android nevermind lack of apps. But since HP stopped supporting their own tablet line, it might be actually a good idea to run Android on it. But no, I am not getting one because I don’t want to be stuck with a legacy, never-will-be-updated tablet device.
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016