Many users have told me their 3G/4G LTE data network connection is broke after installing a custom ROM. Well, in most of these cases, it can easily be fixed by manually setting the APN (Access Point Name). This applies to any GSM networks such as AT&T or T-Mobile. For CDMA networks like Sprint or Verizon, they also use APNs but you don’t have to set them and should work out of the box.
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016