For those of you with latest Android 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, or 5.1 Lollipop OS, here’s how to install Adobe Flash Player to view legacy Flash Player-enabled websites. You will need to use a Flash Player-compatible browser like Dolphin browser (which I highly recommend btw). This will allow you to enjoy all your flash content even on Lollipop. And yes, if you have a newer device like the Nexus 6 or Note 4 with latest Qualcomm 805 processor or higher, flash runs really fast.
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016