For those of you who want to enable Adobe Flash Player on your Android smartphone or tablet with latest Android 4.4.2/4.4.3/4.4.4 KitKat, here’s how to do it easily using Flash Player 11.1 APK file and Dolphin Browser. For Android ICS or Jelly Bean, see How to Install Flash Player on Android ICS Android or Jelly Bean! instead. For Android 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, and 5.1 Lollipop, see How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop! instead.
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016