The most innovative Android smartphone of the year? It is definitely the ZTE Axon M, a dual-screen smartphone with two 5.2-inch 1080P screens built for super multi-tasking. If you have grown to love multi-window feature on phablet phones, you will love the double-screen that is built for multi-tasking without multi-windows. While Samsung is still working on a new dual-screen phone, ZTE has snatched the first place for dual-screen phones with the introduction of their Axon M.
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016