Google Home is probably the best way to setup your home automation over Amazon’s popular Amazon Echo as it allows you to easily control every appliance in your home with voice. What’s good with Google Home is that the voice-control also works with any Android smartphone running Google Assistant. Google has rolled out Google Assistant for all Android devices running Marshmallow or Nougat, meaning you should be able to control your whole house with any Android smartphone if your phone runs Marshmallow or Nougat.
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016