In this 4K cinematic camera test, I took the Pixel 2 on a trip to the beach with my daughter Peony to see how well it worked during sunset hours. To my surprise, the Pixel 2 has an “amazing” stabilization using its OIS/EIS combo. Now, the original Pixel also had OIS/EIS combo but wasn’t as good as the Pixel 2. With better processor and better electronic stabilization algorithms, the Pixel 2 behaves like it is on a gimbal during good lighting. Now, I did find stability does not work as well in low light and I assume this is due to the fact EIS(Electronic Image Stabilization) works by cropping out the mistakes.
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016