For those of you who want to use rooted Android device yet you cannot use apps that detect root and block you, you can use Magisk root method to hide root from these apps. Best of all, you won’t have to disable root, Magisk Manager can “hide” root from apps like Snapchat, Android Pay, and Pokemon Go, allowing you to run rooted apps and apps that block root simultaneously!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016