For those of you guys who want a smart LED light bulb, you may want to consider the MagicLight Bluetooth Smart LED. This smart LED light bulb connect to your phone via bluetooth and can be used with both Android or iOS devices. Now, this isn’t a voice-controlled light bulb that you can control with Amazon Echo or Google Home, I will have another video on that but this is a smart LED that you can change the colors and dim it to your liking easily and quickly using your phone.
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016