In this video I show you how to install the latest and greatest Android 8.0 Oreo on your Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6P, or 5X. Google will push out Android 8.0 Oreo update via OTA(over-the-air) eventually but if you are too impatient to wait or you are on a rooted phone with custom ROM, you can manually install it using Google factory images.
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016