In this camera comparison, we compare the OnePlus 3T in “HQ” mode (noise reduction) to Pixel XL’s “HDR ON” mode, which gives the best low-light photos on each phones and I also explain why this is for those of you who haven’t tested both phones yet. In the end, the Google Pixel clearly wins out as overall winner of best low-light camera but the OnePlus 3T comes very close in certain situations and it is very impressive what the 3T can do.
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016