For those of you who want to run your favorite apps in Phone mode or Tablet mode (such as Netflix shown above running in tablet mode with a Galaxy S3), scale fonts, keep screen ON, or even change language on “app basis”, you can do it easily on “any” rooted Android smartphone or tablet device running Android 4.0.3 or higher. (ICS and Jelly Bean)
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016