Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend is FINALLY HERE where you can grab some Android phones for much less than usual. I tried my best to pick best deals based on price, specs, long-term re-sale value.
- Google Home Mini is on sale for $29(regular $49) plus $10 gift card. Check out Black Friday/Cyber Monday Google Home Mini Deal here.
- Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus are probably one of the best deals since Note 8 just came out. Check out Best Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals here.
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge are still one of the best smartphones and you can get a used models for near $200 and new models near $400. Check out Black Friday/Cyber Monday Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Deals here.
- LG is offering $400 cashback visa card for purchase of LG V30 or V30+ along with another LG purchase. Rebate matches your second purchase so make sure to buy something at least $400 to get the full rebate. Check out LG V30 Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal.
- LG V20 unlocked version(GSM/CDMA hybrid) that can be used on both GSM/CDMA(all AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint/Verizon supported) is on sale for just $319.99. This may be the best deal on last year’s Android smartphone. Check out Black Friday/Cyber Monday LG V20 Deals.
EXTRA – Looking for a good tablet, check out Galaxy Tab S3 which is an awesome tablet. See Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablet deal on Tab S3.
EXTRA UPDATE – You can now get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $789 on Black Friday, see Best Galaxy Note 8 Deal for Black Friday/Cyber Monday! [$789.99]
I know there are more deals but I tried to pick the best ones that will give the most value for your money. Who cares if you get something at 90% off if you don’t ever use it or the product simply sucks? For this year, I am going to try hard to only get the deals I really want and I hope my Top 5 picks help you get some deals! Happy Thanksgiving, eat some turkey!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.