It’s only been nearly a week since I’ve picked up a brand, new AT&T version of Galaxy S2 but I was able to get a lot of things groovin’ such as root, overclocking, and already installed several custom ROMs. They work flawlessly on the AT&T version so there’s nothing holding you back from getting the best of what open source has to offer.
Here’s some of the best from the latest rootin’ lootin’ for the AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-i777:
- How to Root AT&T Galaxy S2!
- How to Overclock your AT&T Galaxy S2 to 1.6Ghz!
- CyanogenMod 7.1 ROM for AT&T Galaxy S2!
- Cognition X2 ROM for AT&T Galaxy S2!
- Perception ROM for AT&T Galaxy S2!
- Unnamed ROM for AT&T Galaxy S2! [What I am running now at 1.6Ghz OC]
- How to Unroot AT&T Galaxy S2! [There’s always a way to unroot so you have nothing to lose.]
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.