If the Galaxy S9 and S9+ worth getting over the last year’s Galaxy S8 and S8+? Well, if you are undecided, here’s some new features of the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus that you may not need.
Galaxy S8+ vs S9+
- F1.7 dual setup vs. F1.5/F2.4 dual setup (Only S9+ have dual cameras)
- 240fps vs 960fps slow motion
- Snapdragon 835 vs. 845 (Exynos 8890 vs. 9810)
- 4GB vs. 4GB of RAM for S9 but 6GB for S9+
- Mono vs. Dual AKG stereo speakers
- Weird fingerprint sensor location vs. center fingerprint sensor
- Nougat vs. Oreo
- Battery capacity
- Custom Emojis
Have a question?Please post all your questions at the new Android Rehab Center at HighOnAndroid Forum, thank you for understanding!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.