If the Galaxy S9 and S9+ worth getting over the last year’s Galaxy S8 and S8+? Well, if you are undecided, here’s some new features of the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus that you may not need.
Galaxy S8+ vs S9+
- F1.7 dual setup vs. F1.5/F2.4 dual setup (Only S9+ have dual cameras)
- 240fps vs 960fps slow motion
- Snapdragon 835 vs. 845 (Exynos 8890 vs. 9810)
- 4GB vs. 4GB of RAM for S9 but 6GB for S9+
- Mono vs. Dual AKG stereo speakers
- Weird fingerprint sensor location vs. center fingerprint sensor
- Nougat vs. Oreo
- Battery capacity
- Custom Emojis
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.