For those of you who want to keep enjoying the Galaxy Note 7 but failed to because Samsung has recalled them, you can still enjoy every software feature of the Galaxy Note 7 by converting a Note 5 into Galaxy Note 7 by installing a custom ROM. I know many people still want to keep using a 5.7-inch Samsung device and the Galaxy Note 5 is still a great candidate with an S-Pen and camera that still beats many of new smartphones that came out this year. Best of all, you will be able to enjoy all Note 7’s S-Pen features including animated GIFs using Smart Select, off-screen memos, and even full Note 7 camera app (everything works except panorama). And yes, even AOD(Always-On-Display) works!
- Best Portable & Slim 10,000mAh USB Power Bank w/ QC 3.0!
- MeE Robot Review! – Home Security Surveillance Robot w/ Camera
- ZTE Axon M Dual Screen Smartphone Unboxing!
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Follow Author on Google+
# of people that got HIGH on Android on this site since Oct. 2011 when the site opened:
May 22, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 19, 2016
November 12, 2016