Download this video for viewing in HD on your smartphone or computer.
Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
This video was brought to you by AndroidRoot.org. Click Here to See at AndroidRoot.org
For those of you wondering what’s “new” with Android 4.4 KitKat, here’s a quick overview of Top 10 features on KitKat:
10. KitKat Android 4.4 has been designed to run fast and smooth on older devices even ones with only 512MB of RAM. This means KitKat is going to improve performance on your older Android devices such as Galaxy Nexus, Nexus One, HTC Evo, etc…etc… While those older devices might not get official updates, you can get KitKat by rooting and installing a ported custom ROM. This is great news for those of you still with an older Android device, Google is simply offering more optimized OS that can work on any Android device regardless of its raw CPU power. And this will be great for future smartwatches and smart glasses.
9. KitKat Android 4.4 now supports voice commands out of the box when your phone is ON. All you have to say is, “Ok Google” and give your phone commands.
“Ok Google, 49ers score”
8. SMS/MMS is now integrated with your Hangouts app. Now when you receive an SMS or MMS message, you will get it right in your Hangouts inbox, this can save you a bunch of money on text messages if you use along with Google Voice like I do, you will pay $0 in texting fees from your carrier nevermind the fact that you can also check your SMS/MMS when not on your phone.
7. With KitKat, you will now be able to print straight from your phone. You will have to sign up for Google Cloud Print/HP ePrint, but once signed up, just print straight from your Android device.
6. QuickOffice is now included as part of regular Google Apps starting with KitKat Android 4.4. This means you can quickly and easily open your online Google Docs or offline Microsoft documents with ease and edit them.
HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Want to contact me?
Add me on: